Definition by Wordnik
- (adjective) Having a pleasant odor.
Example by Wordnik
- Heather is still in fragrant bloom, loud with bees. - Country diary: Garndolbenmaen
- Just to close I normally would have had not so much to say on this matter but when I saw the one I call the fragrant one was telling such appalling lies, I needed to say something. - On Thursday, the Legg report will be published along with...
- The one known as the fragrant one even denies having read a persons posts and then actually replies! well I suppose its better than ignoring each other, she, s rather strange anyhow, and dont worry she never reads my stuff so she wont feel hurt. (lol) - o.u. November 29th, 2008 5: 45pm - On Thursday, the Legg report will be published along with...
- He was of an artless, open-hearted disposition which won men to him, and his reputation for generosity made his name fragrant throughout the entire region in which he lived. - Chinese Folk-Lore Tales
- The Clover Paddock of Billabong was famous – a splendid stretch of perfect green, where the cattle moved knee-deep in fragrant blossoming clovers, with pink and white flowers starring the wide expanse. - Mates at Billabong