Definition by Wordnik
- (verb-intransitive) Informal To move in a leisurely, relaxed way; saunter: moseyed over to the club after lunch.
- (verb-intransitive) Informal To get going; move along.
Example by Wordnik
- In truth, all it takes is a few days and setting your internal clock to "mosey" to fully appreciate Austin's charms — move too fast, and you'll miss them. - Take Monday Off: Austin
- The Colonel ordered him to arise, get his company together, "mosey" down to where the big road crossed the branch and wait until the carriage arrived. - Watch Yourself Go By
- Fix that there rope, boys, an we'll get through, an 'mosey 'long out o' here. - The Shepherd of the Hills
- Got t 'mosey 'long t' th 'still now; ought t' o 'been there hour ago.' f I can do anything fer you, jest le 'me know. - The Shepherd of the Hills
- Audience members can "mosey" on through a Cookie Buffet during intermission. -