Definition by Wordnik
- (adjective) Abounding in or covered with snow: a snowy day.
- (adjective) Subject to snow: a snowy climate.
- (adjective) Resembling or suggesting snow, especially in whiteness: snowy linens.
Example by Wordnik
- The fact that it all happened in snowy futuristic Moscow genuinely surprised me, and as a Russian, I'd love it if they kept it this way. edcedc8 me too, but expect chicago. ben - Exclusive: Concept Art and Info from Carl Erik Rinsch’s Small | /Film
- Back off from tailgating, especially in snowy, wet, slippery conditions. - Could This Bridge-Road Combo on Butterfield Road Kill You?
- My grandmother died in snowy Utah last year too, and I still miss her. - Paradis - French Word-A-Day
- As the cold weather hits, people in snowy climes should consider winter tires. - Latest high-performance tire test finds some top tires for bottom dollar
- And when the Housewives whispered about "rumors" regarding the Salahis, it was actually transpiring in snowy December, after the White House incident -- and after the media stories that revealed their financial morass -- none of which had happened yet in the show's murky chronology. - "Real Housewives of D.C.": Finally over. What it taught us about reality TV